Saturday, November 10, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Today we got our first Real snow fall and the girls were too excited not to go play. They had a really fun day. Since my lasts posts I have gotten two new blythes. Amanda and Ginger. Amanda is the Very Vicky and Ginger is the Prairie Posy. They made a snowman and had a snowball fight and when they got tired they went inside for some hot cocoa.

Kiki: Brrr.... Its really cold!
Amanda: Maybe because your not wearing a real coat!
Kiki: I couldn't find one that matched.
Chloe: This will be the best snowman ever!
Kiki: Ummm Chloe?
Chloe: Yeah?
Kiki: I hate to say this but I think her head is too small...
Chloe: Oh no! Your right!

Amanda: Here you go Kiki! I made your snowman a new head!
Chloe: Thank you Amanda!
Kiki: Much better.... but its still missing something...

Ginger: I found a seashell hat for her!
Kiki: Perfect!
Kiki: What a nice quite walk...

Chloe: Run!
Kiki: Huh?

Ginger: RUN! FAST!
Kiki: What is going on?

Kiki: Amanda! Do you know why they're running?
Amanda: He he he...
Kiki: Amanda?
Amanda: He he he he he...
Kiki: Don't you dare...

Kiki: ugh....


And when they got too cold we all went inside.
Kiki: I think that we can all agree that today was perfect!
Girls: Practically perfect in every way...
Chloe: Zzzzzz...

 

1 comment:

  1. One of the best Blythe photo stories I have ever seen. Hmmm. No, the best! :) Love it. Love the action. :)

    ReplyDelete