Monday, July 25, 2011

Teen Vogue Magazine DIY

I personally really enjoy reading Teen Vogue and other similar magazines like seventeen, vogue and Glamour. Because of this, i decided that my blythe deserves some magazines to read.
Here is my blythe posing with all of the supplies. Some Teen Vogues, scissors, a stapler and some tracing paper (because its thin).

First I would cut out thin strips of the tracing paper. The width would depend on the size of the magazine cover that i found. In every teen vogue on the cover look page there is a small picture of the cover. That is what i used for the cover. Then i would find some add or picture and cut out the correct size for the back page. the strip of tracing paper would then be folded into a book and stapled. Then the cover would be glued on.
You then glue on the back and cut around the magazine and your done.
Here is Chloe posing with the first magazines that I made. I made many more but they're not included in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment